We had this chalkboard sign out in front of the country club where we had the wedding.
Here is Kennedy getting her hair done up in curls.
The bride doing her makeup.
Hamming it up a little…
Or a lot!! Kennedy with Erica, one of the bridemaids.
Erica putting on the garter.
The bride and beautiful Baby Gracyn.
Melissa, bridesmaid, opening up a little bubbly.
More bubbly from Erica.
The wedding gown and the flower girls dresses.
All the bridemaids signed the bride’s wedding shoes. The legend is whoever’s name is worn off the most at the end of the evening is the one who will get married next.
I sure hope that it isn’t my daughter Madison, she is only 13.
I hope to do some more wedding posts soon.
- Best Wedding Dresses For an Outdoor Wedding (5min.com)
- The flower girl in the wedding (lunazhang.wordpress.com)
- Bubble 42 (netailby.wordpress.com)
- Brides Run, Push And Shove At Annual Filene’s Basement Running Of The Brides (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Brides-to-be Prepare to Snag Dream Gown at a Bargain Price at Filene’s Basement’s Running of the Brides Sale (prweb.com)
- Top 20 Women’s Sandals, Part 2: Wedding Sandals (onlineshoes.com)
- Tips for giving the boss a wedding gift (helpwithdebtnow.com)
- Extravagant wedding photo fever hits China (cbsnews.com)
- KissWedding.com Offers First Ever Wedding Planning eCourse For Brides Seeking Inexpensive Wedding Ideas With Style (prweb.com)
- I’m back and married! (londonsnobonabudget.wordpress.com)
- Capturing the Moments in Life (chriseganthecardlady.wordpress.com)
- Picture This: A Thankful Bride & Groom (chicagonow.com)
- 2011 Wedding Hair Trends (joyofspa.com)
- Wedding (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Bridesmaids — a chick flick for men? (boston.com)
- Searching for Dresses (checkmypulseblog.com)
- June 50% OFF Selected Wedding Gowns! (weddingsheidistyle.wordpress.com)
- Tutorial and Tips for Chinese bridesmaid (lunazhang.wordpress.com)
- One-Of-A-Kind Wedding & Evening Dresses Now Available Online From Sacramento Store (prweb.com)
The wedding has come and gone and I am………
Everyone had a great time!!!
Of course, I will be blogging about everything very soon!!!!!!!
Lots and lots of wedding details to come!
My daughter Kamille and granddaughter Baby Gracyn have finally arrived from Arkansas.
Saturday morning was Kamille’s bridal shower.
Dianna and Jamie Lunsford hosted it at Dianna’s house.
It was a brunch.
So we had great breakfast casseroles and lots of good sweets and breads.
We also had lots of good things to drink including mimosas!!
Here is Kamille’s Grandma Burrell and Sandy playing party games.
We had lots of friends and family gathered for fun.
Jamie and Cousin Stephanie
Aunt Debbie and Aunt Sherri
Cousin Connie and Lora
Aunt Marilyn and Dianna
Cousin Shelly and Cousin Tracy
Our neighbor, Nancy
Kayli, Laura and Baby Michael
The view from the top.
Me and my baby girl!!
Thank you to Dianna, Jamie and Nancy!!
What a wonderful way to start the weekend!!!
Gotta go………..lots left to do.