Tag Archives: decorating
I usually have this cross hanger on my door every month, but this month it is especially right.
My little yellow-flowered wreath looks like it was meant to be hanging with it.
My granddaughter, Kennedy’s eyes lit up when see saw these eggs in the basket.
As you can see, two of my helpers, my grandson, Michael and Shafer, can hardly wait to get outside. They are pretty much right by my side at all times.
Come on over!!
- Our Front Door – January (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Our Front Door This Month – February 2012 (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Make Your Own Spring Wreath (talesfromagarden.wordpress.com)
I hope everyone is having a great week.
I have finally got my dishes of the month out to use.
These dishes are just beautiful.
They are called Juliane Marie by Royal Copenhagen.
I have had these for seven years.
I spotted them at a garage sale here in my home town.
They were boxed up and you couldn’t even tell what they were, I started digging and of course, I wanted the whole box. I ended up getting the box for $10.00. There are 16 plates and 12 saucers in all.
At that time I knew that my twin daughters would be getting married and having babies before long so I thought that these would be perfect for that.
And lo and behold, I did get to use them for Kayli and Kami’s baby showers that I had for them here at home.
They were beautiful and cheaper than buying fancy paper plates.
These dishes are all different, meaning none of them have the same flower arrangement on them.
They all have this symbol and are all numbered.
Here is a picture of all the plates.
The saucers are so dainty.
They have a texture like lace.
I haven’t used them since the baby showers, until now!
- Dishes Of The Month (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Contrast Mug by Royal Copenhagen (design-milk.com)
- “The Twins” Birthday (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Dishes for the Month of November (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Currents | Goods: Fishs Eddy Offers Dishes From Archives (nytimes.com)