I have never made or tasted this before.
I found this naan bread at Target and this recipe was on the back.
Sounded good so I thought I would try it.
IT IS DELICIOUS!!!!
Here are the ingredients that you will need.
First you brush the olive oil on the garlic naan.
Then you are supposed to grill it, but I just cooked it in my Rachael Ray skillet.
Then I added the pesto and the sliced tomatoes.
Fresh mozzarella cheese is next.
Basil on top of everything.
Back to the skillet until the cheese is melted.
Here’s the recipe:
I have found that the best recipes are usually found on the packages of the food that you buy.
I hope that you try this one.
Oh yeah, Big Ran says, “Where’s the pepperoni”.
- Caprese Salad (adashandadollop.wordpress.com)
- Caprese Salad (meatballsandmilkshakes.com)
- Pint-Sized Caprese (myreciperesolution.com)
- Pint-Sized Caprese (myreciperesolution.wordpress.com)
- Caprese with slow roasted tomatoes and prosciutto (theoppositehouse.wordpress.com)