The garden is getting exciting already this year.
For me, it’s exciting when ANY plant comes rising up out of the soil that I planted the year before.
Below is a picture of a mum plant that is green and growing.
These little leaves are on a hydrangea that I planted last summer.
This little bush starts out with green leaves, then they turn a dark red.
If anyone knows what it is called, I would appreciate the info.
I have 3 small rows planted so far, lettuce – radishes – lettuce.
Wish me luck!
What does your garden look like this month?
- Spring Garden Fever (tobefrankblog.wordpress.com)
- What to do in The Garden – Second Week of March (andrewbabicz.wordpress.com)
- Hands in the dirt today (run4joy59.wordpress.com)
- Early spring adds early green; hydrangeas smile (stlouishydrangeasociety.wordpress.com)
- Time to plant spinach and lettuce (giantveggiegardener.com)