Daily Archives: February 9th, 2012
I hope everyone is having a great week.
I have finally got my dishes of the month out to use.
These dishes are just beautiful.
They are called Juliane Marie by Royal Copenhagen.
I have had these for seven years.
I spotted them at a garage sale here in my home town.
They were boxed up and you couldn’t even tell what they were, I started digging and of course, I wanted the whole box. I ended up getting the box for $10.00. There are 16 plates and 12 saucers in all.
At that time I knew that my twin daughters would be getting married and having babies before long so I thought that these would be perfect for that.
And lo and behold, I did get to use them for Kayli and Kami’s baby showers that I had for them here at home.
They were beautiful and cheaper than buying fancy paper plates.
These dishes are all different, meaning none of them have the same flower arrangement on them.
They all have this symbol and are all numbered.
Here is a picture of all the plates.
The saucers are so dainty.
They have a texture like lace.
I haven’t used them since the baby showers, until now!
- Dishes Of The Month (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Contrast Mug by Royal Copenhagen (design-milk.com)
- “The Twins” Birthday (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Dishes for the Month of November (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Currents | Goods: Fishs Eddy Offers Dishes From Archives (nytimes.com)