I am really running behind on this post for the month!
This month I am doing Red, White, and Blue dishes, of course.
The red bowls are vintage Pyrex. I have had the blue spongeware crockery bowls for twenty years. The cobalt blue cup is Fiesta ware and the Redwing salt and pepper shakers I got as a Christmas grab bag gift about twenty years ago also.
Some of the plates I have here are Fiesta ware, ironstone, and blue graniteware and white graniteware. The graniteware bowls that are white with the red band around them are old. The rest of the dishes in the middle stack are Fiesta ware.
In this picture to the left is a pair of Fiesta ware salt and pepper shakers. Then a little spongeware creamer. Behind it is a small oval red Fiesta ware plate. In the stack to the right is more of the spongeware crockery, but this one is a pie plate. A small stoneware bowl with blue stripes and a red Fiesta ware sugar and creamer set.
These dishes make me smile!!!
Just makes you want to cover your heart with you right hand and say the pledge of allegiance, doesn’t it?!
- Dishes For The Month Of May (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Dishes For The Month Of June (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- s & p (lizzieokc.wordpress.com)
- Stuff We Like ~ Collections (everydaybetty.wordpress.com)
- Something Old, Something New (via Eiseman Color Blog) (ecollage.wordpress.com)
- Collecting Fire King Milk Glass (rubylane.com)
- You’re So Corny! (weddingbee.com)