Daily Archives: June 4th, 2011
These are the dishes we will be using for the month of June.
I have a pair of these clear blue glasses. They don’t have any markings on them, but I love them!
Small blue Pyrex bowl.
I found these plates at a garage sale last week. for 25 cents a piece!
Gold platter and gold-rimmed wine glasses.
This is the picture on the Pyrex bowls.
It is called Amish Farmer/Butterprint.
These gold candlesticks are just beautiful!!
I want to thank everyone for all the comments and advice that are pouring in. I love to read all of them!
- Dishes For The Month Of May (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Dishes For The Month Of April (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Collecting Fire King Milk Glass (rubylane.com)
- Reduce, reuse, recyle…wedding gifts? (supermamarama.wordpress.com)
- Why Buy the Pyrex Brand Measuring cup? (measuringcupinfo.wordpress.com)
- Learn to Load Your Dishwasher Like a Pro (casasugar.com)
- Preparing Shop Items for Photos and Shipping (rubylane.com)
- Freezer Meals (jackielopina.wordpress.com)
- Unintended Security Consequences of the New Pyrex Recipe (schneier.com)
- Pyrex – a Language for Writing Python Extension Modules (cosc.canterbury.ac.nz)